The error explorer.exe class not registered indicates that the necessary program of DLL has not been registered properly and needs to run correctly. DLL file means dynamic link library, which is a file that contains codes and data which can be used by the more than one program at the same time which helps to reduce code and memory usage.
There are many users who are wondering how to fix explorer exe not registered; for such users only we have bought this article in which we are going to tell our readers the ways using which they can fix this issue.
Ways to fix explorer.exe class not registered error –
Uninstalling the latest updates
- First of all, the users have to move to the start option and then followed by this they need to select settings tab.
- Under the settings tab they will find update and security on which they have to click.
- Press on windows update and then select view update history and then select ‘security update for Microsoft windows (KB5000802).
- After doing this you have to press on uninstall, once the installation is completed you have to reboot your PC and check if the problem has been fixed or not.
Resetting default apps
- Users need to move to the start button and then on the settings button.
- In the settings section they need to navigate apps and then choose ‘default apps’ which you will find on the left.
- Now, you have to click on the reset button so that later on you can select default apps by file type.
- You need to ensure that the .JPEG and .JPG files are opening with the photos application.
Fixing windows corruption errors with DISM and SFC tools
- You have to begin the procedure to repair explorer.exe class not registered window 11 the users have to open the command prompt as an administrator and to do that they need to follow below steps –
- In the search box you need to type cmd or command prompt.
- And then right click on the command prompt and then select on run as administrator.
- Now, in this step you will be at the command prompt windows and then you have to type the command given below and after entering it you have to hit the enter button.
Dism.exe/online/cleanup-image/restorehealth, make sure to fill in the command properly so that there is no error.
- Wait till the DISM repairs the component store, then enter the command of SFC/SCANNOW to initiate the SFC scan and once the SFC scan is completed you just need to restart your computer.
- After the restart you have to check if the problem of class not registered has been fixed or not.
Ityug247 is a site which we would refer you to visit when you have to some more information about topics like explorer.exe so that you can learn more about it and then apply it in your real life.